Did you miss out on the Zoya MatteVelvet polishes in the past? Well guess, what? Some of the shades are being re-released so you can get your hands on them! I had to dig in my stash for the four that I purchased when they first came out and swatched the three that are part of the ones they are re-issuing. I don’t remember being that crazy excited about these polishes when I first got them, but now I’m trying to figure out what was wrong with me back then because they are goygeous. The formula on these polishes is a little tricky to work with because, since they are mattes, they tend to dry quickly so you can’t overwork the polish or else you will get a streaky, lumpy, and uneven result. There are polishes that don’t deserve being babied…these totally do.
I’m telling you…don’t miss out on these again. I will be getting my hands on Veruschuka because I didn’t previously purchase it. Here are some details regarding the colors that will be available:
Zoya MATTEVELVET* Jewels LE Gift Set Trio
Showcased in a luxury black trio box containing three Zoya MATTEVELVET colors: Veruschuka (emerald green matte shimmer), Savita (amethyst purple matte shimmer) and Posh (ruby red matte shimmer). $27 (US).
- Jewels MATTEVELVET LE Trio Gift Set (ZPHOL1304)SPECIAL PRE-ORDER (now through 11.20.2013) PRICING: $24, plus free shipping on Zoya.com
- Veruschuka MATTEVELVET* LE Gift Set (ZPHOL1306)
- Savita MATTEVELVET* LE Gift Set (ZPHOL1307)
- Posh MATTEVELVET* LE Gift Set (ZPHOL1308)
- Dovima MATTEVELVET* LE Gift Set: Contains one bottle of Dovima (onyx black matte shimmer – ZPHOL1305)SPECIAL PRE-ORDER (now through 11.20.2013) PRICING: $9, Zoya.com
So, will you be picking up any of these?