Hello everyone. I hope you’re all doing well on this sunny Wednesday. Today I have a special polish to share with you: OPI Taylor Blue.
OPI Taylor Blue was created for The Taylor’s Gift Foundation, and all proceeds from this polish go towards financially assisting those touched by organ donation. I suggest that you head on over to the Taylor’s Gift website so you can learn more about what they do, and also learn more about Taylor’s story. This is directly from their mission statement:
Taylor’s Gift Foundation was founded in 2010 with a mission to Regift Life, Renew Health and Restore Families.
Increasing official organ donor registries is just the beginning of our purpose. Current areas of focus include:
- providing Taylor’s Gift Legacy Gifts to financially assist those touched by organ donation
- working to change the conversation of organ donation to be a positive one about life
- sponsoring a rider on the Donate Life Float at the annual Rose Bowl Parade
- awarding Taylor’s Gift Scholarships to graduating seniors who demonstrate an above and beyond “Outlive Yourself” spirit
- providing emotional support from licensed therapists for those touched by organ donation
- providing affordable lodging for pre-transplant and post-transplant patients and their families
OPI Taylor Blue will be available November 21, 2013. If you’re interested in purchasing a bottle of Taylor Blue, make sure that you check out their website for more details. Click here for more information. Did you know that only 40% of adults over the age of 18 are currently enrolled in state donor registries? This was rather surprising to me as I am a big supporter and believer in being an organ donor. I’m an organ donor–are you?