Second post of the day? Why, yes! I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to share this because:
- I am beyond impatient.
- You all know I love me some yummy Sation polishes.
SATION SWEETENS THE NEW YEAR WITH CANDYLANDIA
Miss Professional Nail (Miss) has announced the launch of “Candylandia,” their Limited V nail lacquer collection. The flavored, fantasy-themed line presents 12 candy-coated colors with a mouth-watering range of confectionary names. Candylandia was inspired by the edible escapism of Hasbro’s Candy Land board game, a classic favorite spanning six decades. Miss loved the bright, playful visuals of the swirly rainbow board, which sparked the creation of its own irresistibly sweet polish palette. This whimsical collection offers winning colors that will stir up memories of childhood imagination and endless game-playing.
Embark on a magical, manicured journey filled with fun characters and luscious lacquers. Sweeten up your new year when Candylandia hits the shelves this January.
Polish players, take your places at the Sation starting line!
- AbbacaDazzle: Ta-da! You’ll go bonkers for this yummy sunflower yellow
- Cast a Spill on You: A bewitching cornflower blue with a pearl sheen will hypnotize you
- Chocolate Chip Resistant: A creamy cookie dough with a sugary glaze
- I’m so Ogre it: Reach for this sleek steely gray for those moody mani days
- Lollipop! Goes the Princess: Pucker up for this pale, pretty periwinkle
- Paint Some Sugar on Me: This sparkly blue-raspberry shade will give you a sugar rush
- Peppermint Pedi: Your nails will be in mint condition with this refreshing vermilion
- Plenty of Frogs: A toad-ally awesome grassy green with a kiss of shimmer
- Queenie in a Bottle: Blink blink blink for this royally rich pink!
- Super Nail-tural Powers: A potent indigo-grape will keep your players spellbound
- Unicorns are Teal: No one can clip your wings when wearing this mystical turquoise
- You’re My Lacquer Charm: Cross your fingers and flash this pop-rock pink for good luck!
Isn’t this collection absolutely precious? I want them all! Do you have any you’re already eyeing?
All Miss products are free of DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde
Miss is an MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) certified company